PRICED REDUCED. The owner has reduced the price $150,000.The main building could be used for other types of retail or converted to a proper tea house, coffee shop, internet cafe, restaurant, office suites, or medical space. Having been used as a gallery for several decades, it is still a great spot for a tourism focused business. Tourism will come back! Anyone who has ever spent anytime in Fairbanks knows and can identify the Alaska House on the corner of 10th and Cushman Street. For the past 57 years the Fejes family has lovingly cared for and maintained the property as a landmark. It is now time for the family to move on to new ventures, making this well known property available for the next entrepreneur to take advantage of the legacy.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: North on Cushman Street, property sits on the corner of Cushman Street and 10th Avenue. North on Cushman Street, property sits on the corner of Cushman Street and 10th Avenue.
- Zoning: Central Business District
- Construction: Log
- Restrooms: 4
- Building Sq. Ft.: 6139
- Documents: Floor Plan
- Heating: HOT WATER BASEBOARD
- Utilities: Public Water,Public Sewer,Electric,Phone,Internet
- # of Parking Spaces: 23
- Fuel Source: Steam/District Heat
- Type of Business: Professional Services