Fantastic location on this downtown office building. For decades a small medical practice has been operating out of this spot and it would be a natural fit for a similar use, whether a chiropractic office or physical therapist, for instance. When utilized as office space there are 12 potential individual spaces so it would also be perfect for a variety of professional arrangements such as a CPA, engineering firm or law office. The back portion of the building does have a one car garage and an apartment that could be rented out for income or owner occupied as the zoning does allow residential or professional uses. If the apartment is occupied there are 8 office spaces still possible. Great visibility from Wendell Avenue Bridge and easy access to the Steese Highway to the east. In fact, the location works for visibility, ease of access and view of the river right across Front Street. See the associated documents for a write up from the owner about all of the nice maintenance the property has received over the years.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: At intersection of Steese Hwy and 3rd Street, right onto 3rd Street, left to Forty Mile Avenue to end, right on Front Street, 2nd building on right. At intersection of Steese Hwy and 3rd Street, right onto 3rd Street, left to Forty Mile Avenue to end, right on Front Street, 2nd building on right.
- Zoning: Multiple-Family Residential/Prof
- Construction: Frame
- Restrooms: 2.5
- Building Sq. Ft.: 3500
- Heating: HOT WATER BASEBOARD
- Utilities: Public Water,Public Sewer,Electric,Phone,Buried Fuel Tank,Internet
- # of Parking Spaces: 12
- Fuel Source: Oil
- Type of Business: Medical,Professional Services,Office,Multi-purpose