Samson Hardware, real estate, business, and the right to use the name “Samson Hardware” are for sale. Please call for an appointment to view. Financial information for business available after prospective buyer signs confidentiality agreement. Land is Alaska Railroad lease, approximately $15,000 year. New owners to assume or apply for a new lease. Inventory is not included in the purchase price. Retail building at 1990 Phillips Field was built in 1971, tax parcel #: 44229. The smaller building at 1988 Phillips Field was built in 1998, tax parcel #: 540056.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: Peger or Illinois to Phillips Field Rd, near the Peger end. Peger or Illinois to Phillips Field Rd, near the Peger end.
- Zoning: General Use District – 1
- Construction: Frame,Steel
- Restrooms: 2
- Building Sq. Ft.: 11232
- Documents: Fuel/Utility Usage,Flood Zone,Leases,CCR’s
- Utilities: Public Water,Public Sewer,Buried Fuel Tank
- # of Parking Spaces: 100
- Fuel Source: Oil
- Type of Business: Retail